A collection of thoughts and reviews on using the second person in creative nonfiction.
Loved James M. Chesbro’s article in The Writer’s Chronicle.
Lists (under construction)
Second Person Book List:
- House of Prayer #2 (memoir by Mark Richard)
- An Italian Affair (memoir by Laura Fraser)
- The Men in My Country (memoir by Marilyn Abildskov)
- You: An Anthology of Essays Devoted to the Second Person
Shorts and Essays List:
- Love and Industry (Sonya Huber)
- Going down on Polypropylene (Alicia Catt)
- Silk Parachute (John McPhee)
Third Person List, Just for Fun:
- Another Bullshit Night in Suck City (memoir by Nick Flynn)
- Joseph Anton (memoir by Salman Rushdie)